To our wonderful patients and their families,
We have missed you all and are excited to be coming back as of June 1st! We recognize the impact COVID-19 has had on our children’s lives and empathize with the challenges that your family have had to face. These have been some tough times during the ‘stay at a home’ period, but we are looking forward to resuming some of our normal habits and routines.
While we are adjusting to the changes of our new normal, one thing that has remained the same is our commitment to your children’s dental health, safety and overall well-being.
We are following the most recent advice from the CDC and our professional organizations to make changes to keep you, our other patients and our staff safe from infection. Some changes include:
- Our staff will call to pre-screen with 10 health questions before your appointment.
- We also ask that only one parent/caregiver come in with the patient.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before appointment time.
- You will be required to wait in your car and call to let us know you have arrived.
- A greeter will take your and the patient’s temperature with a no-touch thermometer
- You will also be asked to answer and sign the COVID questions/consent.
- We are requiring that the parent or guardian wear a face covering or mask.
- Please use the hand sanitizer that we have available when you come into the office.
- We have removed all toys and magazines from our waiting room.
- We are allowing more time between appointments to manage social distancing between patients and allow more time for necessary cleaning. Please be patient as appointment day and times will most likely change; the number of patients we can see in a day will be drastically decreased.
- You will see that all staff, including the front office staff, will be wearing masks.
- Our clinical staff will be in full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- We have installed sneeze guards, room barriers and medical grade HEPA UV filters to keep you and every patient safe in our office.
Since this is an ever-evolving situation, we will continue to update our infection control measures per state and national regulatory guidelines. We appreciate your understanding and patience in this process and encourage you to call our office at 313-386-0570 if you have any questions.
Thank you for your continued support and trust. We promise to continue delivering the very best care that you have grown accustomed to at Kids First and look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr. Harneet Grewal and the entire team at Kids First Pediatric Dentistry.